Ultra Black – Ultra Noir
You know what is the most important thing to get a perfect catty look? A perfect khol pencil that is easy to use and stays for a longer period of time. Needless to say I have tried a number of eyeliners and khol pencils in this quest. However, no one would do the magic until I found this gem – Maybelline New York Master Drama Khol Liner.
Not to brag or exaggerate but I literally fell in love with this liner. Here are some mention-worthy hits and misses (hardly any) about the product that I found mention-worthy.
What You Would Love About It
- It glides smoothly, barely touches the skin, and causes no friction at all.
- It is jet black in color, creamy in texture and gives amazing khol-y eyes
- It is an oil-free cream formula with the highest concentration of pigments for an intense and lasting look
- It is smudgeproof, waterproof and stays for a good 16 hours.
Tip: Leave the pencil for at least 30 seconds and it will fix itself for a perfect dramatic eyes.
What You Would Not Love About It
- Couldn’t find any and still finding a reason not to like it.
Definitely buying it again!!