On July 28th, a star-studded event was held at Marriott Hotel, Karachi where Infinix Mobility officially launched Hot S & Noise Cancelling earphones.
The event was attended by social media influencers, socialites, celebrities and other renowned personalities. Mr. Andy Yan, Vice President of Infinix Mobility unveiled the products and briefed the audience about their features.
With Hot S, Infinix Mobility claims to introduce some new features that were not present in the previous smartphones offered by the company.
Features of Hot S:
- 8 MP Front camera for a perfect selfie with a wide 120 degree angle. The camera also works amazingly for low light photography
- 13 MP rare camera
- Users have suggested adding up a finger print scanner in order to prevent privacy and data. This feature has finally been added in the new Hot S
- Minimum bezels and metallic body make the phone looks aesthetically pleasant. Indeed one of the best-looking smartphones in the history of Infinix
- 2” HD display offers a better picture quality
- The battery is said to last more than a day for an average user with its 3000 mAH
Infinix Mobility also launched a new XOS Interface which promises a smooth user experience.
Features of XOS Interface:
- With its Magic Movie feature, you can easily add filters to your videos without using any other editing app.
- XHide enhances the security of your smartphone and makes your contacts, messages and other personal data secure
- XShare lets you share content between Infinix phones without any network connection
Noise Cancelling Earphones
- The headphones have the capacity to reduce up to 95% of noises that may hinder your listening experience
- The sound is XE02 Hi-Fi with the 110 dB SNR that reduces any interruptions and lets you enjoy the music it was meant to be
- It also has shark fin ear caps, integration of immaculate engineering and bionic design with an outstanding exterior that you can slay anywhere
All in all, the event was a success and created a lot of hype on social media. Follow the hashtag #AllEyesOnMe to find out more. Let us see what the feedback says now.
Good luck to Infinix Mobility.
Check out this space for more news